No articles found to show on this page.
- EconomyFederal Ministry moves to develop sugar industry
- Political NewsFM visits Qatari National museum
- Political NewsHajar Commends Native Administration role
- Political NewsSudan and Qatar sign memo of Understanding on Human Rights
- Political NewsDaglo informed on Sudan -South Sudan border talks
- Political NewsAgar calls on social components to elevate value of tolerance
- Political NewsAl-Burhan receives Head of UNITAMS
- Political NewsAl-Tayshi receives British Charge d’ Affaires
- Political NewsSUNA forum to host Unit of Combating Violence against Women
- Political NewsFederal Government Minister meets B. Nile State Governor
The Wali (governor) of Gedarif State, Dr. Suleiman Ali Mohamed Musa, has renewed his appeal to the international community and humanitarian organizations to intervene rapidly and provide the
Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs Omer Gammar-Eddin has participated in the annual ministerial meeting of the Group of 77 and China, held on the sidelines of the works of the 75th. Session of
The Chairman of the Sudan Liberation Army Movement, Arko Meni Minawi has underlined that they came to work with the transitional government to wok as a joint team to implement the peace agreement
Commander of the Air Force Lieutenant General Issam Saeed Koko has inspected progress of the joint Sudanese-Egyptian air maneuvers, that started on November 11 at Lieutenant General Awad
The Head of the Transitional Sovereignty Council, Lt-General, Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan met, Sunday, at the Guest House , the Parties to the Peace Process who signed Sudan Peace Agreement , last
The Transitional Prime Minister met, Sunday, at the Council of Ministers, the leaders of the Armed Struggle Movements who arrived in Khartoum Sunday.
The Member of the Mediation Committee of South Sudan, Tut Galwak has expressed pleasure over the realization of peace in Sudan, adding that Peace in Sudan realized by its people.
Khartoum (SUNA) – leaders of the parties of the Juba peace process, led by Al-Hadi Idris, the head of the Revolutionary Front, and the front leaders, Jibril Ibrahim, Malik Agar, Khaled
The leaders of the parties to the peace process, headed by Al-Hadi Idris, the head of the Revolutionary Front and the leaders of the Front, Jibril Ibrahim, Malik Aqar, Khaled Mohammed Addis
A large number of citizens, on Sunday, gathered , at Al-Hurriya Square , despite the COVID-19 health precautions, to celebrate the signing of peace agreement and welcome the parties to the peace